PET PORTAITS – Commissions
Creating pet portraits is a real pleasure for me and, I very much appreciate that you trust me to produce a brilliant likeness of your dog or any other pet. I work from one good quality photo but to capture the true character of your pet I would like a selection of reference photos if possible. My prefer medium is wool fibres on 100%woolfelt or linen canvas. If you would like some of your pets long fur adding to your portrait then I will gladly do this.
Currently I offer three sizes:
- 30by30cm in Wool felt canvas at £115 plus P&P
- 40by30cm in Wool felt or Linen Canvas at £135 plus P&P
- 40by40cm in Wool felt or Linen Canvas at £145 plus P&P
Each artwork is made to order and posted ready mounted and unframed. I can offer professional framing at an additional cost. Contact me to discuss available options. I can also accommodate different sizes. Payment can be made with any debit or credit card or paypal.
Upon agreement of portrait size and canvas colour. I will require 20% non refundable deposit to book your slot. I will confirm in writing completion date and I will keep you updated by email throughout the process to ensure that you are happy with the progress of the piece. I will email you a picture of the final artwork and, I will work on any revision or changes. When you confirm that you are satisfied with my artwork I will required full payment of the remaining balance. I will then post the work to you recorded delivery, well packaged and using recyclable and environmental friendly material. Each commission will include a certificate of authenticity and an artwork care guide to keep your portait in perfect condition.
Packaging and first class recorded post for UK is currently £10 I will post in the rest of the world but I will have to find out the cost and let you know prior to the commission. You are welcome to collect from my studio in Aysgarth, North Yorkshire by appointment.
Reference Photo Requirements:
- I need one high resolution, good quality photo that will be replicated as your portrait.
- Make sure your pet’s entire face is in focus with light reflections in the eyes and fur.
- Eye-level photos work best. Get down on the ground with your pet for the best viewpoint.
- Shaded natural light is ideal. Avoid harsh sun and shadows. Take the picture with the sun/light source behind you.
- I can only use a photo from a professional photographer if you own the rights to reproduce the photo, or If I have their permission in writing.
- I retain the copyright of the artwork by default. I retain the rights to reproduce (as prints, promo material etc.) any artwork created from your submitted photo.
For an enquiry or to place an order please contact me. I will invoice you via email