Have you taken a landscape picture that you are proud of?
Are you particularly fond of a landmark like a barn, a waterfall or you just love a calming scenery with sheep, seescape or flowers?
Currently I offer:
- A bespoke service of any size artwork. I work from high quality pictures and my own sketches but if the landmark is in close proximity to my studio in Wensleydale I will visit the area to take pictures and make observations. I will reproduce one picture for you but to understand the subject it will be helpful to have a selection of pictures as references material.
- I can work in any size. For bigger pictures I use wet felted and needle felted techniques.
- I can offer professional framing of your choise.
How the commission works – Procedure:
- Contact me for an informal no obligation discussion.
- Agreed of a short clear description of what you want to commission, with many examples of references images if possible. At this stage I will confirm in writing if I will take your commission. I will discuss with you the exact details and timeframe. The technique I will use, the size of artwork, the style, colours to be included. I will price my artwork and produce a contract. I will require a 20% payment to cover the cost of materials.
- When I start working on your order I will email you regularly the progress of the work or with your agreement I can post the progress on my media pages. You will receive at least two email updates. Any feedback of changes will be incorporated to your satisfaction. When you confirm that you are satisfied with my artwork I will required full payment of the remaining balance. I will invoice you and can make payment with any major debit or credit card.
Free collection from my Studio in Aysgarth Wensleydale by appointment. Packaging and recorded post for UK is currently £10 I will post in the rest of the world.I will have to find out the cost prior to the commission.
- Reference pictures supplied by you have to be high resolution, good quality photos with details and light reflections. This will enable me to produce a realistic and detailed painting or animal sculpture.
- I retain the copyright of the artwork by default. I retain the rights to reproduce (as prints, promo material etc.) any artwork created from your submitted photo.
For an enquiry or to place an order please contact me. I will invoice you via email.